Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: Remember the Seinfeld episode about who could last the longest without... you know...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    Now, now...possums serve a purpose. I...I'm not sure what, but...well, in any case, god could kill something completely worthless...like Anne Coulter or Bill O'Reilly...or just any right-wing pundit...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL. DA, forgot your daily dose of Wheaties again, huh? Get over it, man. Even your so-called saviour Air America (HAHAHAHAHA) is going to the dogs. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 17, 2004 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Tr3s ]</font>

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...nah, my problem is that Rush inhaled all the oxycontin on the eastern seaboard, so there isn't any left for the rest of us. [img]wink.gif[/img] You've been listening to those shrill assholes too long my friend...you are making the same mistake they do: Assuming you know more than you do.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    This is my favorite Ann Coulter picture:

    annbrew

    Oh yeah.......... I'm taking her opinions seriously !! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This one is a very close second:

    gun

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hehe. Oh, but I do know. And speaking of shrill, you're getting it wrong.

    Well anyway, it's all semantics and dry humour. I have to visit the doctor in a few.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...sculpey...I love you, man. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    You have to question a 45-year-old confirmed, dried-up spinster with a 14-year-old girl's haircut telling anyone how to run their lives...

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    ...sculpey...I love you, man. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    You have to question a 45-year-old confirmed, dried-up spinster with a 14-year-old girl's haircut telling anyone how to run their lives...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Until someone starts paying you for your opinion, it has absolutely no relevance.

    That'll be $2.95 please. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    I'm out. Have to test the new board out.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by EndQuest:
    I'm out. Have to test the new board out.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm out !!! I couldn't resist either !

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    I win

    It's been a while since I check there....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •